Are you asking yourself every day the same question on and on: “What to cook for dinner?” If your answer is “YES” and you need only one article that will inspire you, give you new ideas and will awake the “Cook” in you, then you are on the right place!
Dinner is not only about the “Eating” part, it is most to keep it healthy and keep it tasty. And yes, those both things do work together. Cooking dinner for your family or your friends is bonding and fun time for every each of you. Make it tasty and make it simply with these suggestions of healthy recipes:
- Grilled Fish
Fish is one of my favorite foods! For a long time I didn’t wanted even to try or smell fish, but then I find some great recipes that are so healthy and so easy to cook. One of my favorite is grilled salmon and you will see that is really easy to make it.
- You will need following ingredients:
-2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
– 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
-1 green onion, thinly sliced before
-1 tablespoon olive oil (this oil is best when making fish).
-2 garlic cloves, minced
-1 teaspoon ground ginger
-1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
-½ teaspoon sesame oil
-1/4 teaspoon salt
-4 salmon fillets
- After you have all needed ingredients, let’s start with preparation part.
- First, take a small bowl where you will mix the first 10 ingredients. Then pour ¼ cup marinade in a plastic bag, and then add the salmon fillets. Put the prepared bag in the fridge and leave it there for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes get prepare for grilling. Put the salmon skin side down on before greased grill rack. You will see that the fish is grilled at the moment when the food could easily flake with using a fork.
The sauce will make the fish tasting like a new experience. You will enjoy it for sure.
- Fish tacos
This is perfect dinner if you like to have casual dinner time with your family or friends. You can eat it while watching some movie or just having fun. It is easy and fun to make it and it is something different and of course tasty.
- For this recipe you will need the following ingredients:
-1 medium ear sweet corn
-1 poblano pepper, halved and seeds removed
-4 tilapia fillets
-1/8 teaspoon salt
-1 yellow summer squash
– 1 medium heirloom tomato, chopped
-1/3 cup chopped red oniom
-3 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
-1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- First thing you should do is to grill your corn and pepper, and it is best if you do it on medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes. During grilling on other side prepare your fish by salting it and then grill it. For grilling the fish you will need approximately 7-10 minutes.
- Now you are the end, cut the corn and chop the pepper and mix them in a bowl. Add tomato, onion and every other mentioned ingredient. Then serve your fish in taco shells and everyone can add to their “plate” ingredients they want. Easy, fun and Healthy.
Tofu Veggie Burgers
If you are “done” with eating meat, or if you are a vegetarian, here is perfect, casual and most important healthy recipe and quick dish:
- Making this dish will take you only 20 minutes of your time, which is great! And you will need these ingredients for making your new favorite healthy dinner:
- ½ container firm or extra firm tofy
- 1 onion diced
- 3 green onions diced
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons soy sause
- Dash pepper
- Oil for frying
- Before making these burgers, first you have to make sure that the tofy is well-pressed or you can end up getting watery veggie burger. After you make sure that your tofy is well pressed and drained, put it in a bowl where you can mash it using a fork in small crumbles.
- Add all the mentioned ingredients in the same bowl and mix it with the tofy. Make sure that everything is mashed well.
- You are almost done! Now take the mixture and make shaped round forms using your hands. After that, fry the shaped burgers in oil on both sides for 15-20 minutes for each side or until they got brown and crispy.
- Fresh and healthy tomato soup
Who doesn’t enjoy in hot soup after cold, winter day? Here is perfect recipe for those who love the feel of healthy warm soup inside their mouth:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion
- 1 large red pepper
- ½ tablespoons salt
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 jalapeno
- 1-inch piece ginger
- 2 tablespoons ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 3 tomatoes
- 3 c water
- Let’s start! Get a pot and boil water. Then add olive oil, onion, and red pepper, salt and cook them for 10 minutes. In a bowl mix the garlic, jalapeno and the ginger. Add them to the pot and cook for 1 minute. After that stir the ground coriander and ground cumin and cook them for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes and more water, and then boil covered for about 10 minutes.
- At the end use blender and puree the soup until is smooth.