Pork tenderloin is one of the most famous pork recipes of all time. Also, these are served in restaurants as well.
This, however, does not mean that you will not be able to make them in your home. We will today share with you a simple recipe for pork tenderloin which will help you in having a restaurant-style fancy meal in your home without a lot of fuss.
How to prepare the recipe?
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Pork tenderloin (1.5 lbs)
- Italian seasoning as per taste
- Salt as per taste
- Pepper as per taste
- Olive oil (2 tablespoons)
- Melted butter (1/4 cup)
- Garlic (minced; 4 cloves)
- Parsley (chopped; 1 tablespoon)
- The 1st step which you have to undertake is to heat the oven up to 425°F.
- You have to cook the pork tenderloin with Italian seasoning. You have to add salt and pepper as per your preference as well.
- You have to take a skillet and put olive oil into it. You have to heat the olive oil to high heat.
- After heating the oil, you have to put the pork tenderloin in the skillet. You have to cook it for 3 minutes on each side.
- Once you have cooked it on each side for at least 3 minutes, you have to remove it from the skillet and you have to put it in oven. The baking time is 15 minutes. You can also decide the baking time by measuring the internal temperature. Once the internal temperature reaches 145°, you can pull it out.
- After pulling it out from the oven, you have to let it cool down for at least 5 minutes.
- When the pork tenderloin is cooling down, you have to create a mixture in a separate vessel of garlic, parsley, butter, onion powder.
- This mixture should be poured over the pork once it has cooled down.
- You have to then cut the pork tenderloin in different slices and serve it.
As you can see, restaurant-style pork tenderloin is not difficult to make. You have to just follow this recipe and you will be able to do so quite easily. The cooking time is also on the lower side which ensures that you will be able to make it quite swiftly. With a mere time of 25 minutes, you will be able to easily make delicious pork tenderloin at your home without needing any fancy ingredients.